January 03, 2016

Open in case of: depression or hopelessness

My little firecracker;
You might just be about everything to me at this juncture of my life. You make me laugh, and not little passing laughs, but real joyful laughs that I can relive again and again. You cheer me up when I am blue, sincerely and heartfeltly. You, Kinsey Jewel, make me feel hope and true love, and family, and grace and mercy altogether in who you are...I can never express in these mundane words how much I love you, and need you. And to blow my mind even more-that  inexpressable feeling of love- is NOTHING compared to how much and how well God loves us.
I can just barely attempt to understand, and just that little bit of understanding, has made me see something so much bigger than me, my life, my love, that its completely overwhelming (in an awestruck way).

Praise be to the God of the Universe for peeling back my eyelids and these layers of hardness on my heart so they could both see and experience THIS. What a privilege. How humbling and amazing.

You were a surprise to me, but not to Him, and Ive never received a better gift before, or since salvation.
Surprise victory, surprise precious.
His Precious Victory.

Love your momma,
Heather Jo

No comments: