January 19, 2011

Gastroenteritis...

is inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract, involving the stomach, intestines, or both; usually resulting in diarrhea, abdominal cramps, nausea and possibly vomiting.
Well that's just what happened. Sunday, January 16th at approximately 9pm it started. Both Dad and I were awfully sick, and then you woke up sweetie, covered in vomit. It was not a pretty sight, or smell. And I felt so sorry for you. I had really hoped that you weren't going to be sick.  But alas, you did. You were a trooper, that's for sure. I was so proud, you got over it pretty quickly and went right back to sleep. You were even in a good mood when you got up the next morning. Good job~I wish Dad and I had been. Here it is Wednesday already, and I'm still not feeling right. It may take a few more days, to feel up to speed. When things like this happen it makes me slow down for at least a moment and relish my relative health. The fact that I've never had to deal with anything too bad, and that we live in a place with medicine and clean living conditions. I am so grateful for everything that God has blessed me with- you, dad, our home, our jobs, our family and friends, and most of all His Son and His love. We love you Kinsey. Hang in there!
Love your momma, 
Heather Jo

No comments: