January 24, 2015

Hate me now, you'll get it later..trying to keep a five year old out of my germ infested face, hands, etc...


Dearest daughter,
I DO NOT WANT YOU TO GET THIS!
So I'm sorry that you're feelings are hurt when I don't play with you. Or when I have to leave your room because I coughed so hard I peed myself a little.
I'm sorry that my energy is low, and daddy's too. Or that you have to wash your hands constantly, and avoid touching doors and couches and that kind of stuff
But my darling, if you get this cold, i will feel SO guilty.
So until Momma and Daddy feel better life might be a little boring or rigid. But we do this because we love you and never want you to hurt if we can help it. Especially physically.
We love you Kinsey Jewel.
Love,
Your momma,
Heather Jo

No comments: