January 30, 2015

Art with Kinsey Jewel

Today I decided to take you to "create-a-memory", a paint/pottery/stained glass art studio here in town. I've been going for years, taking hours to paint one item.
So today we went to do just that- or so I thought.
We arrived and you picked out an M to paint in like ten seconds.
Immediately you were ready for paint colors, blue and purple of course. After getting set you started to paint. I went to pick out colors for the vase i wanted to paint.
I get back maybe two minutes have gone by and you're almost done!
I sit down to paint and you say to me, "I'm done, whats next for art?"
Ahhhh! Ok so we get you a K next and two new colors that will never match the blue and purple on the M.
That takes you a little longer, thank goodness.
I am almost finished painting the simplest vase ever, and I make a mistake. I groan out loud, to which you reply, " It's okay momma, there is no right or wrong in art!"
Well, you're right sweetie.
So i left the mistake there and added your quote.
So little, but so wise.
Love you my little artist!
Your Momma,
Heather Jo

No comments: