March 12, 2015

I love to fart

So my love. You came down with a cold with a gross sounding cough.
Tonight I am relaxing on the couch when you get up from your nap and sit next to me. You remind me that Daddy doesn't want to touch your hands or face because he doesn't want to get sick....okay....
Minutes go by as Daddy and I are trying to finish a movie, when you let out three farts. Not one fart but three in a row. Daddy asks "WHAT was that?" I told him you farted, and you agree, it was you
Then you turn to me and say " don't touch my hands or face okay mommy?", when i didn't respond you grab my face with both hands and repeat yourself while talking right in my face.
Then just a millisecond later you turn to me and say " i love to fart."
Just matter-of-fact, no humor.
" i love to fart".

I.almost.peed.my.pants.laughing.

I sure love you Kinsey Jewel,
Love your momma,
Heather Jo

No comments: