July 27, 2015

"Oh yeah, get those teeth"

My dearest Kinsey Jewel;
You are in this hilarious phase right now.
You want to brush my teeth...
And I figure why not, it can't hurt the process of teaching you...
So there we go..
This is the summary of what happens...
You start with instructions " say eeeee", and start VIGOROUSLY brushing my front teeth. Then "Tongue!", and you half heartedly brush my tongue.
Then the fun starts...." say ahhh!"
"Oh yeah, get those teethies!"
"Clean those teethies!"
With each phrase you get closer and closer to my face with intensity...
Then the song begins...
" you gotta brush these teethies until they're sparkly clean!"
"You gotta brush, brush, brush your teeth so they're SO clean!"

I find it really hard not laugh and make toothpaste spray all over your intense toothbrushing song-singing cute little face...
I love you baby girl.
Love your momma
Heather Jo

No comments: