March 25, 2010

Kinsey Jewel Martin



Three months and 19 days ago I was in the hospital changing my life and seeing a new one begin. My daughter Kinsey Jewel was born on December 6th, 2009 at 1:29am. I've decided to create this blog for her. She can read it when she wants. Its not only for her, but for our friends and family, but she is my motivation and inspiration. My walk with the Lord has taken some turns into "dark alleys" as of late...and I love to journal.. so I'm trying the blog thing. Let me tell you what I am not. I am not reserved. I am not ashamed. I am not an optimist. I am not particulary well-spoken. I am not what the world would consider successful. I am not a role model. I am not perfect. On the other hand I am strident: outspoken, harsh. I am a worshipper: disciple and follower. Or at least I'm striving to be.

No comments: