April 15, 2010

Best Surprise of My Life (at least yet)


My little surprise;
Here I am at 33 weeks pregnant with you. Just 28 weeks before this, I had found out about you and was a mixture of devastated and completely frightened. I'm not ashamed to tell you this. I want you to know me for who I am as Heather not just what I might I present to you as your momma. Throughout my pregnancy with you I fought many feelings of horror, fear, and disappointment. I didn't want my life to change. I wasn't ready. I just knew I would screw you up. You were better off not being my child or even being alive.
But I am so glad that God surprised me with you, Kinsey Jewel. You are a joy everyday (along with a practice in patience). You are so good for me. I hope I can be even just a little good for you.
Your momma,
Heather Jo

No comments: