April 27, 2010

Practical Advice

My little girl,
Today I have some practical advice for you. A collection of things I live by that aren't spiritual or have any eternal meaning. But nonetheless they have some value, however little.

1. Never wear Navy and Black together- its just bad.
2. If you do choose to wear brown and black together...choose the colors wisely.
3. Black eyeliner entirely around the eye is not a good look, unless you are trashy.
4. Remember to condition the ends of your hair first, as they need more conditioner than the roots.
5. Gum- always have some...
6. Floss. Its boring and uncomfortable and easy to forget- but just do it. Your dental health will be better and your smile will look and feel better.
7. Put cash away when you can. And forget about it. Its amazing how it can add up for when you need it, or for fun.
8. Invest in a good bra- trust me its worth it.
9. Treat your feet good. If you have any back or feet problems (later in life), good shoes and regular massages help a lot.
10. Try to live each day presently. Not too much on tomorrow and not stuck in the past. Right now there is a song called "live Like We're Dying". I think you get the point. Its amazing how much a day is a gift if you don't take it for granted.
There are many more, but these are the ones I thought of today.

I love you Kinsey,
Your Momma,
Heather Jo

No comments: